REDUCED!!!!!The Beauford is a replica of the 1930`s and was built in 1977.
It was first registered in 1981.
It has a 2000cc Ford Pinto petrol engine.
It was fully re-sprayed in black on white 2 years ago.
The interior is beige with red piping on the edges. The dash is walnut complete with ampmeter, rev counter and speedometer.
Behind both seats are retractable drinks trays.
There is also a 12v port for satnav.
The wheels are chrome spoked.
It has black and chrome running boards.
It has a convertible canvas roof, with oval plastic window in the rear,and a cover.
To the rear is a solid utility box which has the capacity to house the detachable rear windows and framework
It has been fully maintained to the highest standards and has recently had the engine fully rebuilt.MOT until 29/9/16