Atlas Oakwood 05LP Mobile Home for Sale in Spain, La Posada Residential Park.
Price: £ 26,000.
Number of Bedrooms: 2.
Size: Length 38ft x Width 12ft.
Fully furnished throughout
Central heating installed
Double glazing installedMaster bedrrom en-suite
Master bedroom en-suite
Internet and telephone connected
Plot info: Large 200m² corner plot. Plot fees = 4,157€ per year.
2006 model, sited in the Costa del Sol, Spain, Alameda, situated on plot 5.
This exclusive dedicated retirement residential mobile home park in Spain is situated in the Costa del Sol, set in the village of Alameda. Set in wonderful Spanish countryside with mountain views all around and the beaches are still less than 1 hour away.
The small working Spanish town of Alameda is only a 2 minute drive or 15 minutes’ walk; here you can find shops, supermarkets, medical facilities, banks, bars, restaurants, hotels and public transport connections. Being a dedicated retirement village also means residents are offered beneficial services like help with registering at the town hall and local doctors.
The facilities on the park are second to none, with a swimming pool, pool bar and leisure complex, 4 lane outdoor Bowling Green and more, 24 hr security, receptions with bi-lingual staff, telephone, Wi-Fi Internet and IPTV provided. Each mobile home boasts a spacious and generous 200m² landscaped plot with exclusive hedged areas that are maintained by the staff on the park. The residential mobile home park currently houses approximately 100 mobile home plots, some with resale pre-owned mobile homes available to purchase and a further 17 vacant plots to accommodate new mobile homes.
Park La Posada residential mobile home park is only a 20 minute drive to Antequera, referred to as the crossroads of Andalucía, set in the middle of Malaga, Granada, Cordoba and Seville, 4 of the main Andalucían cities. Here you will find many castles, fortresses, beautiful monuments, buildings and churches, as well as a large shopping complex (including many English items) and a very modern hospital. Although El Torcal National Park is not actually in Antequera it is the most wonderful place to visit, so it deserves a trip to the park and nature reserve.
Although situated inland away from the main busy tourist destinations we are still only 50 minutes to the beaches in Torremolinos and Benalmadena. Buying a mobile home can be a daunting prospect but the park are there to make things as relaxing and stress free as possible. With bi-lingual staff and a friendly settled community on site the retirement village means you are never alone, with 100 other mobile home owners and functions organised by the residents you can get involved in as much or as little as you like. Malaga airport is only 45 minutes’ drive away too so your friends and family can be visiting you and enjoying the sun with you quicker than you may think.
· Residential 5* mobile home park open for all 12 months of the year
· 119 mobile home plots - sized at approximately 200m²
· Annual ground rent = 4,248€ (Payable in 2 parts – 6 months in advance)
· Tarmac roads / streets with communal lighting
· Electricity and water are metered
· Approximately 45 minutes from Malaga Airport
· Approximately 50 minutes from Malaga, Torremolinos and Benalmadena
· Less than 60 minutes to the coast and beaches
· Swimming pool (Open April – October)
· Bar and leisure complex (Open all year)
· 4 lane outdoor bowling green and bowls club
· Golf Society - 20 minutes from golf course in Antequera
· 24 hour security
· WIFI access available
· UK Internet TV
· Pets allowed
· Local village with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, banks, medical facilities
· Public transport in Alameda
· Close to major road networks and a new high speed rail network
· Close to ski resorts