hi and thanks for looking - this is the sale of my 2012 ford mondeo tdci
its the 1.6 tdci econetic with stop start technology, fantastic on fuel and only £30 a year to tax!!
ill just start by saying theres a genuine reason for sale - freeing up money lol!
THERE IS NO FINANCE OWING ON THIS CAR YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONDUCT ANY CHECKS YOU WISH TOO - IT WAS BOUGHT OUTRIGHT NOT FINANCED JUST I NEED TO RAISE SOME FUNDS SO I NEED TO DOWNGRADE THE CAR!
that is the ONLY reason for sale, i paid good money for the car because i like it, and still like it! just need to free up the money so it has to go. first picture shows when i got it and price - since ive had it i have added nicer number plates, some headlight brows for styling and a set of wind deflectors aswell as replace some bulbs with nicer ones. ill get fresh good pictures tomorrow!
- stone chips front bumper/bonnet as expected 96k motorway miles i imagine
- there is also a car park ding rear drivers door which annoyed me and i was going to get it smart repaired when i had some time to get some quotes
- few little marks on loading edge of boot again as expected with it being an estate
- THATS IT! no mechanical faults - no warning lights or intermittent faults etc it runs perfectly its just the few little cosmetic issues as mentioned (and pictured shortly)
- £30 a year tax
- loads of space its massive inside
- stop start technology (can be turned off if you find it annoying)
- great on fuel (50+ mpg on short trips back and fore work, 60+ on further runs)
- lovely looks - this era fords are gorgeous i think with the running lights etc and styling
- drives faultlessly - comes with full service history stamped up so you know its been looked after well.
- before anyone asks there are no rattles, bangs, noises, pulls, clunking or smoking/rough running. mechanically its perfectly fine ill happily take you for a drive nothing to hide here.
- great tires nowhere near the limits so no need to worry there
all in all its a splendid car i would like to keep but need the money so it has to go, buy it now price is less than i paid originally as you can see, ive also added the extra bits (that can be removed fully if you dont like them) but think its a fair price, that said theres a make an offer option there too so try me :)
most of these for sale are up around 150k miles now thats what i liked with this one was it being under 100k :) good for lots of miles these tdci's but its just nice to see one under the 100 mark :)
im in south wales not far at all from j26, j28 or j32 of the m4 depending which way youre heading from, very easy to find and can meet if needed as its taxed and insured so thats not a problem at all.
any questions please feel free to ask, i apologize for the long description but i like to be thorough to save any hassles or disappointment etc, thanks again for looking.
PAYMENTS - EITHER CASH, BANK TRANSFER (PREFFERED) OR PAYPAL GIFT NO CHEQUES UNLESS YOU ARE HAPPY TO WAIT FOR THEM TO CLEAR FULLY BEFORE COLLECTING THE CAR