I am a mature professional with 10 years experience working with young and older children. Living in central Brighton near Hove. DBS checked. Balance of authority, fun/creativity and care for your child.
- Over 10 years knowledge and experience in nursery, day child care and after school club settings
- 6 years experience working as behaviour specialist in schools and pupil referral units
- Used to devising, organising and delivering children's activities
- Family Liaison Officer for UK's leading children's charity for two years with experience supporting busy working mums
- Can seamlessly fit into family, releasing pressure on parents
- Confident with caring for your children's needs.
- Stimulating mix of organised activities and home play/learning
-Access to a car if required
Currently available Tuesdays all day, weekdays 6-12pm and weekends.
Do get in touch to meet for an initial chat.