Swift 18 Trailer Sailer with Road Trailer
We have lovingly refurbished our cruising yacht. It is in very good clean condition inside and out.
Everything is ready to go! All you need is water!
Just completed 6 months in workshop. work includes
* Cushions reupholstered in blue with contrasting piping. Back rests finished in complimenting striped fabric 2017
* Topsides refinished in Oxford blue 2017
* Refinished and serviced rudder assembly.
* Mahogany tiller revarnished to within an inch of it's life!
* Trailer fully serviced with excellent tyres (spare unused) 2017
* Mercury 4 hp two stroke outboard engine with new impeller and gear oil.2017. Starts easily.
* Sails which comprise main and furling genoa were bought new from Jeckells in August 2014 including new mainsail cover.
* New stainless standing rigging( 4mm - 1 x 19) and turn buckles 2015
* New running rigging 2015
* Danforth anchor(yellow) with new chain and warp
* Plástico Contest mini compass
* Lowrance VHF Radio
* New instrument panels and wiring
* Fusion MS-RA 50 marine hifi with iPod connectivity
* Clipper wind system
* Clipper log and depth
* Navigation lights
* Concealed cabin lights in forepeak ( v. romantic ??) see pics
* New Single burner cooker only used for one weekend to boil the kettle. Complete with spare gas canisters.
* Colour coded mooring warps and fenders(Oxford Blue)
* Solar panel for charging battery
* Solar powered extractor fan on washboard
* Recent folding boarding ladder
* PVC covered cockpit cushions
The boat comes with the original cabin table - these are quite rare. The lift keel has been modified in accordance with Swift owners Association recommendations . In the pics you will see a cradle in the out board well. This is to lift the outboard clear of the ground when drying out. Also there are 3 cradles to support the mast and furling forestay when travelling - see pics.
There is nothing that needs doing to this boat. You can see from the pics that it is clean and tidy throughout. It spent all of last winter in my workshop.
We are reluctantly selling only because we are moving on to a bigger boat.
Cash on collection please.