I'm thinking of making one of the most painful and hardest desicions ever, but just testing the water to see if I get much interest. If I do decide to do this my girl needs to be gaurenteed a 10star home,
as I will not let her go with
just anyone, right, she's around 3, great with kids,
excellent with dogs and horses, lovely nature, no problems with her at all, she's a very quiet girl who will sit and get stroked for hours, doesn't pull on her lead,
doesn't go for other dogs
when out, house trained,
perfect in every way. I just don't have the time for her due to my health and other personal reasons, if you are interested please get in touch, the one thing I do ask is if I do sell her to you that you let me kno how she's getting on on a regular basis!