2001 Range Rover HSE
• Electrically perfect including air suspension, heating system, electric seats, cruise control etc (bar the CD changer!).
• Engine and gearbox both faultless.
• New front tyres (Continental) 2k ago.
• Drives very well with no knocks or vague steering as can be common on other examples.
• The Later and preferable THOR (Bosch) 4.0 litre engine.
• Tow bar and towing socket.
• New battery.
• All the normal HSE options.
• Never been gas converted.
• Original keys (both working)
Headlining is sagging slightly as is common on these vehicles.
Nice low mileage example of a proper Range Rover!