Place an Advert in Telephones and Answer Machines
Sell your telephone, answer machine by placing free ads on Preloved. It's the fast free and fun way to sell telephones, answer machines with no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches!
- It's quick. Placing an advert takes minutes and most adverts go online instantly.
- It's effective. We've got 1000s of buyers in your local area so you sell things fast.
- It doesn't cost a penny. If you're a private seller, advertising is completely free, no listing fees, no selling fees, no catches.
- You're in control. Update your adverts as often as you wish and remove your advert as soon as it is sold in our My Account .
- It's spam free. We take your privacy seriously. Click here to find out more.
We are offering new advertisers a one month free trial of our business membership, giving you a 'risk free' way of seeing just how effective it can be to advertise your business on Preloved.
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 requires all advertisements by people who sell goods or provide services in the course of a business to make that fact clear. Am I a Business?
Registered Charities & C.I.C. Members
Our new free service for charity members, large or small, allows you to advertise items for sale, get a priority placement in our listings and stay on our front page for twice as long as regular advertisements. Find out more...
Campaign Advertising on Preloved is a low cost, effective way for businesses to gain high profile exposure to the millions of people that visit Preloved every month.
Recent Free Ads
In: Home and Family > Furniture and Fittings > Telephones and Answer Machines
PHILIPS MAGIC 6 IN 1 TELEPHONE, ANSWERING AND FAX MACHINE .
Philips 6 in 1 Telephone and Answering machine. Also copies, fax, and scans. Many functions. In very clean condition, good working...
TELEPHONE/ANSWERING MACHINE, CORDLESS BT7600 MODEL
BT7600 CORDLESS PHONES + ANSWERING MACHINE, NUISANCE BLOCKER FACILITY, ETC. COMPLETE WITH LEADS / MANUAL. IN GOOD CONDITION / WORKING. STILL ON...