Place an Advert in Motor Cruisers
Sell your motor cruiser by placing free ads on Preloved. It's the fast free and fun way to sell motor cruisers with no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches!
- It's quick. Placing an advert takes minutes and most adverts go online instantly.
- It's effective. We've got 1000s of buyers in your local area so you sell things fast.
- It doesn't cost a penny. If you're a private seller, advertising is completely free, no listing fees, no selling fees, no catches.
- You're in control. Update your adverts as often as you wish and remove your advert as soon as it is sold in our My Account .
- It's spam free. We take your privacy seriously. Click here to find out more.
We are offering new advertisers a one month free trial of our business membership, giving you a 'risk free' way of seeing just how effective it can be to advertise your business on Preloved.
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 requires all advertisements by people who sell goods or provide services in the course of a business to make that fact clear. Am I a Business?
Registered Charities & C.I.C. Members
Our new free service for charity members, large or small, allows you to advertise items for sale, get a priority placement in our listings and stay on our front page for twice as long as regular advertisements. Find out more...
Campaign Advertising on Preloved is a low cost, effective way for businesses to gain high profile exposure to the millions of people that visit Preloved every month.
Recent Free Ads
In: Health and Leisure > Sailing, Boating, and Watersports > Motor Cruisers
BOAT SHARE ON NORFOLK BROADS 25FT SEAMASTER RIVER CRUISER
50% SHARE in a Seamaster 25, 1965, BMC 1.5 Diesel on shaft drive. Recent top end overhaul, new electrics and fuel system, starts easy and runs...
SEAMASTER 17 /SIMULAR DIESEL DAY BOAT IN NEED OF RENOVATION
Day boat broads style , ideally with diesel engine in working order . Boat in need of renovation . Would pay about £1000 if it all works but...
34FT WOODEN BROADS CRUISER (JUDITH) BUILT 1952 FOR SALE
This much loved 34ft; 4 cabin; 6 berth wooden broads cruiser which has been owned for 20 or more years has recently had the following work...