Place an Advert in Records
Sell your record by placing free ads on Preloved. It's the fast free and fun way to sell records with no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches!
- It's quick. Placing an advert takes minutes and most adverts go online instantly.
- It's effective. We've got 1000s of buyers in your local area so you sell things fast.
- It doesn't cost a penny. If you're a private seller, advertising is completely free, no listing fees, no selling fees, no catches.
- You're in control. Update your adverts as often as you wish and remove your advert as soon as it is sold in our My Account .
- It's spam free. We take your privacy seriously. Click here to find out more.
We are offering new advertisers a one month free trial of our business membership, giving you a 'risk free' way of seeing just how effective it can be to advertise your business on Preloved.
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 requires all advertisements by people who sell goods or provide services in the course of a business to make that fact clear. Am I a Business?
Registered Charities & C.I.C. Members
Our new free service for charity members, large or small, allows you to advertise items for sale, get a priority placement in our listings and stay on our front page for twice as long as regular advertisements. Find out more...
Campaign Advertising on Preloved is a low cost, effective way for businesses to gain high profile exposure to the millions of people that visit Preloved every month.
Recent Free Ads
In: Health and Leisure > Music and Video > Records
LONNIE DONEGAN 78RPM RECORDS - PUTTING ON THE STYLE
FOR SALE TWO RARE CLASSIC 78rpm RECORDINGS...
BUZZCOCKS ?– ARE EVERYTHING WHY SHE'S A GIRL FROM THE CHAIN
Buzzcocks ?– Are Everything Why She's A Girl From The Chainstore, G, released on United Artists Records ?in 1980, Cat No BP 365, £5, UK post is £2.
TIDY 12" VINYL ALL £3 EACH & 6 WHITE PROMO £5 EACH
tidy 12" vinyl all £3 each & 6 white promo £5 each + p&p to pay there all new got over 5000 for sale & cd albums Rob Tissera Vinylgroover...