We are keen to work with rights owners, helping them protect their intellectual property rights and ensure that Preloved remains free of counterfeit goods.
Reporting Infringing Items
- If you see an item advertised on Preloved that you feel is an infringement of your intellectual property rights, you can report it to us using the "Report advert" button located in the bottom right hand corner of the advert page. Alternatively, send the http:// address of the page to us using the form at http://www.preloved.co.uk/contact
- If this is the first time you have reported an item, we may take steps to verify that the person reporting the item is indeed the rights owner or an authorised agent. If you use an official company email address when reporting an advert, this should be a quick and simple process.
- Content for infringing items will be removed as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours of submitting your report.
- When removing items, we will write to the advertiser informing them their item has been removed and providing contact details of the rights holder owner they have any queries. If this is the first time you have reported an item, please let us know the contact details of someone within your organisation that can respond to these queries.
- We will create an account for you on Preloved which will enable us to deal with future reports more swiftly. It will also allow you to create your own "About Me" page on Preloved, informing members about your products or services.
If you have any questions about this process, feel free to contact us at http://www.preloved.co.uk/contact and we would be happy to help.