***NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE***
I have lots of gorgeous Silkies for sale:
- 6 MONTHS PLUS - A few POL / laying hens left in paint, black & gold and partridge. They are £30 each (£40 for paint). I also have some stunning black & gold & cuckoo cockerels which are £5 each.
- 5 MONTHS - No silkies but some very tame smooth, black sizzles which are very sweet. £25 each. Some laying already too.
- 3 MONTHS - Silkie hens in Blue & gold, Black and Cuckoo. £20 each.
I then have lots of unsexed silkies chicks
- 10 WEEKS OLD - available in the following colours: Gold Partridge, Blue Partridge, Black Partridge, Partridge, Blue / Lavender, Paint & White. £15 each. Paint, Blue / Lavender & Gold £25
- 6 WEEKS OLD - in Gold Partridge, Paint, Lavender, Red, Partridge, Black. Unsexed & £10 each (gold, paint, red & blue £20)
-2 WEEKS OLD - various colours. Again, unsexed.
£7.50 each (gold, red, paint & blue £17.50)
My next batch of chicks are due to hatch on 13th July 2018 & will start from £5 each.
I also have lots of sizzles and pekin x frizzles in the same ages as above, which are really pretty and all completely individual.
Raising chicks is a great way to make them really tame if you want to and for children to enjoy the experience.
I also have cockerels of various ages and colours - £5 each and now stock crow collars which cut down on their noise so if you have always wanted to have a cockerel but worried neighbours will complain with the noise, now is you chance!
If you are not in a hurry and would like to reserve and hens (or cockerels) once they have been sexed then please let me know and I will add you to my list.
I breed most of the Silkie colours - red, gold, partridge, lavender, blue, white, black, cuckoo and paint.
The hens and cockerels are all in separate pens to ensure that the colours are pure.
All my breeding stock are carefully selected and have the correct 5 toes and walnut combs.
I also keep a mixed group which is pot luck but you never know what new colours they might produce!
I also sell hatching eggs in the above colours including paint. The fertile hatching eggs start from £1.75 an egg depending on colour and current demand which I can post for £8.30 / £5.50 for half a dozen depending on the service used or you are welcome to collect.
Silkies are great little chickens - friendly, fluffy and do not damage the ground as much as larger breeds.
If you would like any further details or have any questions please get in touch and I will be happy to help you.
I am one of the largest Silkie breeders in the South and based in the Forest of Dean, postcode GL15 6ES, but am willing to transport my birds via a reliable and specialised poultry courier if you live too far away to collect.
Please contact me with your requirements and postcode and I will be happy to obtain a quote for you.
I also breed Sizzles and Pekin x Frizzles & have lots of these hens available please see my separate advert on contact me for more information.
You can also follow me on Facebook at Super Silkies & see pictures of my latest chicks and stock.