FINAL PRICE, LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE, ABSOLUTELY NO OFFERS.
New shape, very smooth, solid feeling, quiet and economical, just £30 a year road tax and only one previous owner from new, it is MOT'd 'til late January 2019 and passed with no advisories.
Basic specification as follows:
* 94 BHP 1.2 engine, 16 valve, twin VVTI
* Air conditioning
* Electric front windows
* Driver, passenger and side airbags
* Leather covered steering wheel
* Digital clock
* Outside temperature gauge
* Power assisted steering
* Two phase ‘smart’ locking, with anti-hijack
* Remote keyless entry (central locking) with 2 remote keys
* Electrically operated and heated colour-coded door mirrors
* Heated rear window with intermittent wash/wipe
* Computer/trip/distance until empty/average MPG/actual MPG
* ABS and EBD (braking)
* CD, RDS, MP3 stereo
* Steering wheel controls for stereo
* Height adjustable steering wheel
* Height adjustable driver and passenger seats
* Front and rear fog lights
* Spacesaver spare wheel
* Under boot storage
* 60/40 split-fold rear seats (fold flat)
* 3 X 3-point rear seat belts
* 12v power socket
* Tinted glass all round
* Red dash illumination
* Cup holders galore
* Original Suzuki wheel trims all round
* Remote petrol cap release
The car drives beautifully, solid, quiet and has a pristine interior including the boot area, it has no faults whatsoever and has been serviced at: pre-delivery, then 2310 miles, 10563 miles, 20391 miles and the latest service being very comprehensive and carried out at 30,224 miles.
The interior is spotless, there are no stains or rips to the seats and it has never been smoked in since brand new, so as such it still smells like a new car.
The engine bay is also pristine and ‘as new’ as are the tyres, which are virtually brand new premium brand ‘Continental’ all round.
It is the newer shape, with the 94 BHP 1.2 twin VVTI engine which is more powerful, fuel efficient and quieter than the 85 BHP unit that the previous model had.
The car is fully HPi clear (paperwork supplied) with the registration number only having been obscured to prevent cloning; the full registration will be given to any interested party who leaves me their contact details.
The photos are an excellent representation of the car, which is in outstanding condition in and out and I expect the first serious person who views and test drives it will buy it and would never regret it.
Viewings, test drives at SK6, Woodley/Greave, literally minutes from junction 25 of the M60.