Emails and texts will not be answered. Phone calls only please.
149,500 miles, 2 previous owners, full service history, rare manual 6 speed, providing much better fuel economy than the auto. A couple of mechanical issues sorted last week at a cost of £550, new remote key ordered today for £170, serviced and brake fluid change 400 miles ago, lots of important and expensive parts replaced recently such as timing chain (very expensive), front brakes, alternator, DSC unit (expensive), glow plugs/control unit. Last 3 MOTs one very minor advisory (shock absorber light misting of oil). Only one MOT during the past 7 years where it failed due to minor issues. Please feel free to check the MOT history online.
17 inch alloys and matching Michelin Primacy 3 runflats all round, 6mm tread on front tyres and 5mm on rear (tread depth verified on last service invoice). SE spec - Leather interior, heated front seats, auto lights, auto wipers, CD player, cruise control, 4 electric windows, etc. Cool little spot lights on the door handles.
Last serviced May 2017 at 149122miles (400 miles ago) with brake fluid change at end Sep 2017 at 149,158 miles. No expense spared on the car. £550 spent last week on a new injector and DPF clean. Several thousands pounds have been spent over couple of years and I have the invoices.
• Replacement remote key (slots in dash) from BMW, cost £170
• New injector, DPF clean at 149,400 miles, cost £550
• Service and brake fluid at 149,100 miles cost £350
• Alternator replaced at 148,000 miles, cost £500
• Glow plugs and glow plug control replaced at 146,000 miles, cost £670
• Timing chain replaced at 142,000 miles cost £2,300
• Front discs and pads changed at 140,000 miles, cost £370
• Hydroaulic DSC unit replaced at 125,000 miles cost £1,166
Have ordered a replacement BMW key so the car will come with 2 remote keys. Also comes with matching spray paint (unused) from BMW in a box to do any touchups. Almost half tank of diesel as well!