This is a really great, modern, high quality, top spec hybrid / road bike from one of the best names in cycling, Giant. It is a Giant CRS 4 and has not done many miles, so is unworn and has very many years of reliable riding to go. It is very comfortable and rides really well. It’s lightweight, so is quite fast with a surprisingly soft ride quality.
The 17” small / medium frame would suit a shorter man or woman up to about 5’10” (177cm). In the photos you can see it set up for me, I am 5 foot 9 inches and it’s fine for me. The saddle post can still be raised a bit and also lowered significantly. It is in excellent condition, fully serviced, perfectly clean and correctly lubricated. It is much lighter and better quality than the many cheap brand new bikes around town.
It’s a great looking, stylish, bike. It would make a great lightweight commuter for trips around town or further afield, or even on light trails / towpaths. If you are used to heavy “mountain bikes”, then you will really love this bike.
- Excellent quality aluminum frame (so no rust)
- Comfy Memory Foam Comfort Technology Giant saddle
- 700c aluminum wheels (so no rust)
- Matching 700 x 35C Kenda tyres, unworn
- 21 smooth Shimano Tourney indexing gears with lovely, smooth triggers on the handlebars
- Good V brakes, recently adjusted
- Ergonomic handle bar grips
I may be able to deliver in Cambridge city or surrounding areas if it helps the buyer.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks for looking.