* kc registered all vaccinations up to date. No known health problems at all.
* Will be 12 months old in September
* Very friendly and excitable needs someone with time to walk 2/3 times a day as he’s very energetic
* Needs a home with lots of love and attention doesn’t like being left alone all day
* Is crate trained for night time
* He is vocal if he doesn’t get enough attention and when nervous with new people
* Would prefer to be homed with another dog although shy at first with other dogs he prefers to have a friend to play with, he’s still young and bubbly and nibbles so maybe not ideal for old old dogs.
* Prefer to be homed with older kids. I have a 2 year old myself who struggles to bond with him as he’s very jumpy and excited.
* Please message me for more information!
* Price wise I’m looking for a sensible offer please this isn’t an easy sale as he’s a much loved family pet and I did pay £1100 for him as a pup. Offers around £700 please, for the perfect family I would hold him for up to two months if you needed to have extra time to gather the money together.
* Will only except the very best loving home for him and would also like to be kept informed of how he is getting on in his new home.
* this won’t be a fast transaction! Meetings with Doug will have to be arranged before you get to take him home, as we would like to see how Doug reacts to you and how you interact with Doug.
Please appreciate that this is a very sad sale and we are absolutely heart broken about having to sell our beautiful Douglass. But we know that this is the best thing for him so we will only except the most loving home for him. If you think you can offer this loving home Doug needs please message me.