SYPHONLESS WINE STARTER KIT - NICE BARGAIN
Wine is moved from one to the other by simply attaching a tube (supplied) to the tap in one fermenter, placing the other end of the tube in the other fermenter, and opening the tap. This is much easier than using a syphon, is much more controllable, and introduces little or no air and sediment into your wine.
When wine is ready for bottling (in either fermenter), just attach the bottle filling stick and fill the bottles, again minimising air contact.
This starter kit contains:
- 2 by graduated 30 litre fermenters and lids, each fitted with:
- bubbler airlock and bung, and
- a tap that fits the tube and is compatible with the bottle filling stick
- bottle filling stick
- 1.75 M PVC tubing,
- 2 by large liquid crystal thermometers (you don't have to open the fermenters to take a temperature reading, and the large LCD thermometers are easy to read)
- Stevenson Reeves hydrometer
- quality glass trial jar (when available OR a top quality transparent plastic trial jar)
- stirring paddle that can also be attached to a drill and used to degas your wine
- 100g VWP cleaner/sterilizer
DOES NOT INCLUDE WINE INGREDIENTS - YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THESE SEPERATLEY.