AUDI A4 AVANT SE 2.0 TDI AUTO 2006
1968cc Diesel,Black, SE Trim, 6 Gear Automatic Triptronic Transmission with Sport Mode, Dual Climate Control, Electric Windows (Front/Rear), Electric Wing Mirrors, Bose Sound System, Anti-Lock Brakes, Power-Assisted Steering, Electronic Stability Programme, Air Bag Passenger, Air Bag Side, Air Bag Driver, Traction Control System, Alarm, Roof Rails, Centre Console Armrest (Front/Rear), Alloy Wheels (17”), Body Coloured Bumpers,Computer (Driver Information System), Cruise Control, 2 remote keys, Huge Boot Space (back seats fully fold), Luggage capacity (seats up) 490 litres, Luggage capacity (seats down) 1430 litres, Luggage Compartment Cover, Load Guard,Fastening Rings, 12V supply for boot (great for electric cool boxes).
Incredibly reliable, drives like new and extremely economical - around 650 miles per tank of fuel (we have a house in Ibiza and use the car to drive there twice a year, using only one tank of fuel for an entire journey (one way) with some to spare).
Mileage 199,000 but mainly motorway miles.
Only 2 owners. First owner used it as a company car doing mainly motorway driving hence mileage of 178,797 when we bought it in 2015. We have only put 20,000 miles on the clock in the three years we’ve owned it.
We’ve had a great deal of maintenance work done to it since owning it (over £3000):
- On purchase in July 2015 we had a full Audi Health Check Service completed (Plymouth Audi) where they check everything on the car.
- We had the Drive Belt replaced at 178,949 miles by Plymouth Audi, a major expense that will not need replacing again for another approx 80,000 miles.
- We replaced the Timing Belt at 179,451 miles in September 2015, again a major expense that will not need replacing again for another approx 80,000 miles.
- We replaced the Water Pump at 179,451 miles in September 2015
- New rear wiper motor in 2016
- New rear lightbulb holder 2016
- New front brake pads 2016
- New rear discs and pads 2016
- One new rear tyre February 2018
- Late March 2018 we had a full service and 2 new front tyres.
- Recently replaced Bosch wiper blades.
- MOT until December 2018
EXTRAS included worth over £500
ACS 64 Detachable Tow Bar System (with electrics) installed September 2015. This is a very expensive tow bar.
G3 Aluminium Bars to fit Audi A4 Avant 2004 to 2008 With Raised Roof Rails bought September 2015
Additional Number Plate for towing etc.
As this was a company car it had a car phone mounted on the dash. We had this taken off as we weren’t going to use it. You can see in the pictures of the dash the areas where this was mounted. The car phone can be re-mounted if you wish.
There are the usual age related cosmetic damage / scratches to body work & bumpers, a few nicks in the cloth lining in the boot and wear in the drivers carpet mat, that we inherited, but generally very smart, clean and tidy.
We are non smokers with no pets and no children.
Only selling because we’ve bought another Audi (wouldn’t buy any other brand now, quality is assured!).