2015 Honda CRF 250 L.
Low mileage - just under 4,000 miles.
I am the second owner and both of us have looked after it extremely well.
Apart from a couple of fire-roads, the bike has not been off-road, there's not a mark it.
I have used it for commuting but it now needs to be sold as I have bought something bigger.
The previous owner spent a lot of money (over £1k) on the following extra's
Stainless steel big bore Arrows front pipe with original heat shield fitted - boosts performance - £99
• E marked homologated GPR rear pipe with removable baffle - £320 - Big weight saving and performance boost sounds lovely too!
used original rear muffler included in the sale)
• EJK fuel controller - £180 (essential if upgrading the bike as they will otherwise run lean and risk damage to the motor)
• Michelin T63 dual sport tyres and new heavy duty tubes - much better both on and off road than the standard tyre which is limited off road (particularly in mud!) - £180
• Upgraded air filter
• Upgraded air filter cover - £20 - vented for better air flow
• Lightweight AXP sump and water pump guard - £120 -
• Bajaworx Rallye windshield - really helps higher speed riding - £120 with import duty
• Acerbis hand guards £29
• DRC rear brake light - saves lots of weight
• HEL braided front brake line - helps road braking feel enormously £30
Black Corbin Style seat
• CRF250M heel guard
• Black tool box cover from CRF250M (cosmetic)
• Honda CBR tank badges -£50 (cosmetic)
• Folding alloy gear lever - ideal for lanes (not currently fitted)
• Acerbis Super Moto front fender - helps high speed stability £20
• Rear rack from the USA - super quality and pre-drilled at the factory for Rotopax mounts
• Digital rev counter and hours meter - £25 – fitted but not currently working
• Upgraded bigger mirrors (don't vibrate!)
• Renthal bar pad
• PuppyGrips - reduce vibration on the hands on longer runs
• Side gel grips (like Stompgrip)
• Frame plugs to stop muck getting in the frame holes
• Many stainless fixings
MOT'd in May
Really good green laner, LDT or just ride it on the roads !!!
Came and have a look