I am a small hobby breeder.
I have a prefix registered with the GCCF and I am registered on the GCCF Good Breeders Scheme.
This means in short that my vet has known me for some time and has signed me off as being someone who practices in an ethical way with the welfare and health of my cats and kittens at the forefront of what I do all the time.
I am a member of numerous British Shorthair Cat Clubs.
I am from London but lucky enough to live with my cats now in one of the most beautiful parts of England in Devon.
Devon offers rolling hillsides, thatched cottages and unspoilt sandy picturesque beaches.
This location is truly beautiful and well worth a daytrip alone being only a few hours train ride away from London.
I currently have a litter of 4 kittens who were born on 20th July 2018.
I have 3 Blue Cream Females available.
Registered with the GCCF as:
Metropolis Danity Bluebell
Metropolis Sweet Violet
Metropolis Pretty Primrose
Blue creams are essentialy blue and cream totrties.
I have a photograph of an adult blue cream in my photo gallery.
These kittens will go to pet homes subject to being in perfect health at 13 weeks of age.
They will be ready to be taken home on or just after 19th October 2018.
My adult cats have/are:
• DNA health tested to be clear of common hereditary diseases.
• Registered on the active register with the GCCF
Of a suitable standard for breeding.
• Up to date on all vaccinations
• Routinely vet checked
• an excellent pedigree history
• shown at GCCF Cats Shows
• Indoor only cats, treated and kept primarily like pets
• only bred once per year where possible and not before one year of age
• only bred a maximum of 3 times in a lifetime, usually less before retiring to loving pet homes
• snap tested prior to mating
• fed high quality grain free food
• have access to an outside cat enclosure so that they may have access to the outdoors in a safe way
My kittens are GCCF registered non active (not for breeding) and I will not consider selling kittens on the active register
under any circumstances.
I will also never change the registration at a later point.
My kittens leave:
• at 13 weeks
• having been vet checked at least twice
• having received a full course of vaccinations
• having been microchipped
• having been wormed at regular intervals
• with a GCCF registration certificate always stating “non active” and on the FULL register.
• with a 5 generation pedigree printed from the GCCF's official database
• with a vaccination certificate
• with a microchip certificate
• with a kitten care guide specific to that particular kitten detailing everything you need to know and do for the first year
• with a written and signed receipt
• with a lifetime of advice offered should you need it
• with an understanding that I will take back the kitten/cat at any point in it’s lifetime should you no longer wish to care for it or are unable to for any reason
• with enough food to last them for the first week or two
• with the litter that they are currently using
• with a suede snuggle blanket scented of home
• with a selection of toys and other treats
• with a complimentary ‘preventative flea treatment’ and the next dose of worming tablet
I am always happy to talk about cats and give advice where I can.
I do not consider any time spent as being wasted.
I own mum and dad and both can be seen in my family home.
Dad is a glorious and very large red male and mum is a typey blue female.
Babies all have lovely temperaments and are happy, inquisitive and playful as they should be.
If you think you might be interested in giving one of these lovely and truly sweet natured little ladies a loving pet home then please contact me telling me a bit more about yourself and the home that you can offer.
Many thanks in advance.