Email for a form - DO NOT CALL AS ALOT OF OUR VOLUNTEERS ARE HAVING HOSPITAL TREATMENT
- SO PHONE IS ONLY BEING USED FOR CATS NEEDING TO COME IN FOR CARE - IF YOU APPLY BY FORM THEN YOU WILL BE CALLED IF YOU MATCH
Sherry and Berry, beautiful MaineCoon X BSH kittens
STRAWBERRY PERSIAN AND PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE
If interested please contact us via this page to obtain an email address to request a pre adoption form, please do not call. Thank you.
Pair INDOOR ONLY. Ready March 2019. These are such sweet, cuddly kittens, BSH x MaineCoon one black and one silver tabby.
Likely to be ready mid February/March once spayed (we are taking vets advice on when they can be spayed). In foster in Oswestry, Shropshire. They will be vaccinated, microchipped and spayed and will come with their favourite toys and litter tray. Indoor only, and must be homed as a pair, as they are bonded, and we wouldn't separate them.
Adoption is £550 for the pair.
If you are would like to adopt, and meet the criteria for adoption, please contact us via this page to obtain an email address to request an application form. Thank you.
Pair of BSH x MaineCoon female kittens, one black, one silver tabby. These are two very cuddly babies, gentle and sweet-natured. They enjoy playtime, and then want to sit on the fosterer’s lap. The black girlie will follow your around the house, sitting at your feet if you stand still. Will come vaccinated, neutered, wormed, and with litter tray and any favourite toys. Adoption £550 for the pair. Can’t be separated. Likely ready February/March once they have been neutered. In foster near Oswestry, Shropshire. If you are interested, please don’t phone as we are all volunteers and are being inundated with calls.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained
for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Kent, with some fostered further afield. We have volunteers who can transport cats nearer or to you, but fuel costs are payable by yourselves.
If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please contact us via this page to request an email address to obtain an application form. Thank you.