Due to a large number of hatches we're having a discount, as numbers are getting close to capacity.
Baby Mourning Geckos for sale - between 2 weeks and 6 weeks old.
Last picture is an adult.
I have new hatchlings about every month, so please still get in touch even if this listing a week or two old.
I make sure they are eating and pooping and first shed safely before selling - this is usually around the 2 week mark.
All eating Repashy and fruit flies (they go mental for fruit flies!)
Will only sell in at least trios, as Mourning Geckos are social reptiles and suffer from loneliness if kept in less than a trio - which can result in death.
Trios £20, additional geckos £7.50 each.
Mourning Geckos are extremely easy to care for:
• They live at room temperature (between 70-80F),
• Feed on Repashy (powdered food mixed with water) every 2 days, fruit flies can be provided for some entertainment and excitement for the geckos
• They like a humid environment, and will drink water from droplets on the walls - spray once or twice daily depending on humidity level
• Live in colonies, however many is upto the space you can give them, 7-10 will happily live in a 60x45x45 Exo Terra with plenty of hiding places
• Can cohabit with Dart Frogs - this is really great for a fully live bioactive setup as the geckos act as cleanup crew and eat leftover insects
• Entire species is female, reproduction is done via cloning
• As adults, will lay eggs each month - 2 months later the eggs will hatch
• They communicate with each other and are very active at night, as babies you get the pleasure of hearing their tiny little chirps
If you'd like any vivarium advice, especially relating to a bioactive setup (which is highly recommended and easy to do!) Feel free to ask. I can also set up vivariums for you for a fee.
I have some glass tanks available, but only a limited amount so please message.
Collection is preferred, however I can deliver locally - please message.