Driveway Cleaner – Block Paving Cleaner – Weed Brush- Moss Removal Driveway Cleaner
Our driveway weed brush cleaner is suitable for block paving cleaning as well as many other surfaces. Compared to jet washing, a dry brush solution like our driveway cleaner is quicker, cleaner and easier to use. The driveway cleaner is great for patio cleaning and for restoring artificial turf tennis courts.
Manufactured in the UK, the driveway cleaner is powered by a Kawasaki 4.5HP engine which has a high-performance lubrication system with a cast iron cylinder. The hydraulically powered driveway cleaner brush has variable speed controls and can be operated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. This is ideal when used to clean weeds, moss build up and stubborn soil from kerb edges.
Driveway Cleaner uses:
• Builders and landscapers - Moss removal from driveways and block paving cleaning. Sweeping debris and cleaning patios, concrete, block paving. Lichen and weed removal.
• Industrial sites - Cleaning and sweeping away moss and weeds from concrete. Renovating internal and external surfaces.
• Warehouses - Sweeping and cleaning hard floor surfaces.
• Local authorities – Removal of moss and weeds. Sweeping car parks, pavement, road verges, paths etc.
• Smallholders and estate landowners - Removal of weeds, moss, debris and dirt from driveways, yards, paths and lawn edges.
Driveway Cleaner Features:
• Hydraulic head mechanism.
• Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation - Great for up to the edge kerb cleaning if travelling to the right or left edge.
• Variable speed - Giving the operator more control.
• Available brushes: Steel (50 cm) and polypropylene (60 cm diameter). Suitable for moss removal or regular cleaning of dust etc.
• Hard wearing and low-cost replacement brushes.
• Kawasaki FJ180V Pro engine with easy recoil start.
• Anti-vibration soft foam handles.
Driveway Cleaner Specifications:
• Weight: 63 kg.
• Dimensions: L 126 x W 50 x H 94 cm
• Engine: Kawasaki FJ180V Pro 4-stroke, easy recoil start, air-cooled, vertical shaft, OHV.
• Power 4.5hp (3.4kw), 3600 rpm
• Fuel: Petrol, 1.7 litre tank.
• Interchangeable brushes: Steel flat wire for weed, moss and stubborn dirt removal. Polypropylene brush for sweeping and dirt removal.
• Weed brush drive: Hydraulically powered. Clock and anti-clockwise action. Variable speed.
• Chassis: Steel, powder coated.
• Colours: Grey and orange.
• Vibration: 3.86 m/s²
• Weed brush diameters: Poly 60 cm. Steel 50 cm.
• Warranty: 1 year.
Price of £2754 is ex vat