New. In full working order.
This is a collectors item, don't miss out!
• Full Featured DAT Tape Player/Recorder: provides very easy operation and excellent sound quality when recording both music and voice.
• Smallest and Lightest DAT Walkman®: model weighs just over 13 ounces even with batteries and tape, and is small enough to carry virtually anywhere.
• 48kHz/44.1kHz/32kHz Sampling Frequency Selection: provides a range of options for both digital and analog recording.
• MULTIPLE Record Modes: let you select Manual, Automatic or Mic Limiter for the highest quality recording in all situations.
• Easy Operation and Excellent Sound Quality: with 16-bit linear quantization for rich, dynamic sound and the ultimate in audio tape recording.
• Versatile Recording Options: allow for direct digital recording from CD, MINIDISC, and other digital sources (with optional cable) and also may be used with Sony SBM-1 Super Bit Mapping Adaptor.
• Up to 4 Hours recording/playback with 2 "AA" alkaline batteries: is made possible by advanced design that allows EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE.
• Rechargeable Batteries and charger supplied: offer great savings and convenience over replaceable batteries.
• LCD Display: clearly indicates current operating status and remaining battery power.
• Long Play Mode: provides for up to 4 hours of continuous recording and playback on a single DT-120RN DAT cassette, for voice recording of conferences, meetings, and other situations.
• Supplied stereo headphones with LCD REMOTE CONTROL: features separate LCD display panel on the remote and allows direct access to all of the unit's functions plus track scan and repeat.
• Automatic Date and Time function when recording: provides for fast identification of individual recordings by automatically recording the date, day of the week, and time of the recordings, as indicated on the LCD display.
• Digital Input and Output Jack: permits digital connection to MINIDISC and Compact Disc players as well home digital preamplifiers (requires optional digital cable) and automatically converts track information of MD and CD into START IDs (digital input only).
• Automatic Volume Limiter System (AVLS): automatically adjusts volume of music passages that vary widely, for clean sound reproduction and improved listener comfort.
Sony Rechargeable Batteries "AA" x 2: Battery Charger: Charger Adaptor: AC-E45HG AC Adaptor: Carrying Case: DT-10CLA Cleaning Cassette: Headphones:
• 13 1/3 oz (380g) include. batteries and tape
• 1 1/8" x 3 1/8" x 4 5/8"(29.2 x 80 x 117.3mm)
Comes from smoke, pet free home.
Price does not include delivery, please contact me with address so I may provide a quote. This is a sold as seen item, no return, exchange or refund.
Method of payment- Bank Transfer or Cash on collection.