Nano Aquarium set up and equipment. Could be ideal for a small number of nano fish, breeding/fry tank or for a shrimp tank.
- 12 Litre acrylic tank. (31x19x24cm)
- Simple filter which also adds oxygen to aquarium. (Requires sponge.)
- Adjustable, shatterproof, submersible heater.
- Submersible aquarium light with switch. (I used on lid as it was too bright for the location I was using it.)
- Large stones.
- 7 plastic plants.
- Flake Fish Food. (Opened but only used for about 3 feeds. Needed a different food for my fish.)
- Tap Water Safe. (Half a bottle at least.)
- Filter Boost. (Half a bottle at least.)
- Parasites, Bacteria and Fungus Medication. (Only used once. Can not be used with invertebrates. Hence now selling, as I now have snails and shrimp in my current tank.)
- Syphon for cleaning.
- Small net.
I am looking for about £25 for all of this.
(Tank is housed indoors, in a safe place. Only took outside for picture.)