Place an Advert in Education and Training
Turn your clutter into cash by placing free ads in the Education and Training category of Preloved. It's the fast free and fun way to sell things with no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches!
- It's quick. Placing an advert takes minutes and most adverts go online instantly.
- It's effective. We've got 1000s of buyers in your local area so you sell things fast.
- It doesn't cost a penny. If you're a private seller, advertising is completely free, no listing fees, no selling fees, no catches.
- You're in control. Update your adverts as often as you wish and remove your advert as soon as it is sold in our My account .
- It's spam free. We take your privacy seriously. Click here to find out more.
We are offering new advertisers a one month free trial of our business membership, giving you a 'risk free' way of seeing just how effective it can be to advertise your business on Preloved.
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 requires all advertisements by people who sell goods or provide services in the course of a business to make that fact clear. Am I a Business?
Registered Charities & C.I.C. Members
Our new free service for charity members, large or small, allows you to advertise items for sale, get a priority placement in our listings and stay on our front page for twice as long as regular advertisements. Find out more...
Campaign Advertising on Preloved is a low cost, effective way for businesses to gain high profile exposure to the millions of people that visit Preloved every month.
Recent Free Ads
In: Employment, Education and Training > Education and Training
MUZZY BBC FRENCH LANGUAGE COURSE FOR PRE-SCHOOL CHILDREN
BBC Language course - featuring Muzzy - DVD, CD and book. Great for familiarising young children with the French language in a fun way. with...
BECOME A VOLUNTEER – GET FREE FILM TRAINING
Want to make engaging programmes? Frustrated by the mainstream media? Our pioneering school of Citizen TV, WORLDbytes, offers free camera training...