Go to the the home seller website to view a presenter-led film, 3d Film and loads of photos
Home Seller’s Comments
“If you are looking for an affordable, yet highly individual Waterside Home, then look no further….’Climb aboard the Ivey’. Traditionally, living so close to the water is enjoyed by few, as purchase prices of conventionally built bricks and mortar style properties in stunning locations, within touching distance of the water, often means big budget spending. Ivey provides a unique Waterside opportunity.
This superb House Boat has been thoughtfully designed and maintained, offering comfortable accommodation with all the normal refinements of regular living to include, a central heating system, cast iron wood burning stove, well fitted kitchen, WC and shower cubicle.
Ivey has 2 bedrooms (technically referred to as ‘cabins’) both incorporating practical storage space. The view is stunning, please book a viewing appointment and come and see for yourself.”
Current Owner’s Comments
– Being on the water is a magical and peaceful way to live, you are close to nature and acutely aware of the changing seasons. Bliss.
– The light that pours in from every aspect of the boat is lovely, especially the reflections from the water that bounce off the ceilings.
– The master cabin is triple aspect with a roof hatch enabling you to lie in bed and look at the stars.
– Ivey offers lots of storage including handmade oak shelving. Its an adaptable living environment and feels very spacious – we once had a party with 21 people onboard!
– The wharf offers a really nice community feel but also allows for an undisturbed and private lifestyle if that’s your preference – having said that, people do love to visit.
– Ivey’s current location is a wildlife hotspot. We regularly see a pair of swans, ducks, fish, egrets, shags, and a kingfisher who sits on the ropes.
– I once saw a seal pop his giant grey head up out of the water out of the window as I was doing the washing up!
– We love going for an evening row to the pub after work or a morning row to fetch the papers at the weekends.
Open plan split level kitchen, dining and living area, flooded with light and enjoying stunning river views from numerous windows. Highly efficient Morso Squirrel wood burner and masses of storage. Solid oak floors throughout and bespoke designed pieces of inbuilt oak furniture.
Modern fitted kitchen with oak surfaces; gas cooker and fridge.
Beautifully finished, high spec bathroom with handmade ceramic sink, mahogany surface, thermostatic shower and heated towel rail.
Master bedroom with triple aspect windows with built in wardrobes and comfortable double cabin bed.
Second cabin with small double and built in wardrobe and drawers. Large, beautiful feature storage shelves along passageway.
Generous roof deck with wooden cold frame and washing line.
Mains electricity hook up for lighting and sockets, with 12V system for pumps, alarms and bathroom ventilation extract.
Central heating system throughout. Large on-board water storage tanks.
Currently there is no engine aboard, but all fittings are in place ready to receive one.
Vetus roof hatches with insulated covers for Winter.
Currently benefits from residential mooring alongside quay, should buyer wish to live in present location.
Located close to the amenities of Penryn and Falmouth. Could also be relocated by road or tow.
Finished to a very high standard throughout. Viewing highly recommended.
These property details have been produced as a general guide and are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. All films, photography, measurements, distances and floor plans are offered as a guide and should not be used for the purchase of carpets, flooring or other fixtures and fittings. Service charges, household bills and council tax are given as a guide and based on the usage of the current owners and the information provided by them.
The copyright to all films, photography and floor plans remain exclusively to Teal and Brown Limited trading as ‘View It, Love It, Live It – The Home Seller’.