Warwick BC40 Bass Combo Amp.
With features and sound quality normally associated with much larger and more expensive products, the BC40 is the perfect choice for practice/tuition, backstage/warmup, song writing, sessions and small gigs.
- 40 watt power amp section.
- Class A circuitry for transparent, musical sound.
- Active and passive inputs. Available simultaneously for teacher/student sessions.
- Super-low noise electronics.
- 10" Speaker.
- High frequency unit for capturing higher frequencies and harmonic nuances
- Musical 3 band EQ (bass, mid and treble) for all types of music and playing styles.
- DDL limiter means amp will never produce more than 0.3% harmonic distortion no matter how high you turn it up. This ensures musical, distortion free sound at all times and all protects speaker components.
- Stereo headphone output for private practice.
- Aux input for MP3 player, etc for play-along practice.
- Double isolated transformer supply. Eliminates mains hum. This is further enhanced by the positioning of the power supply in the bottom of the amp away from the low voltage electronics.
- Heavy duty steel speaker grille.
Dimensions in mm: W/H/D 360 x 440 x 370
This amp comes with a dust cover