* 10 months old
* strike feeder on Rats and sheds well.
* comes out of her Viv with no problems at all.
* Happy to be handled. Comes out in the evenings & sits on my lap. She enjoys being stroked and a good chin scratch like a cat!
* Has an absolutely amazing temperament and recently did a visit to a primary school, where she was happy to be handled and photographed with the children.
* Handled daily at home by both adults and children.
* Reluctant sale due to my partner being concerned by her potential size as an adult.
* will come with:
• her current Viv exotic vivarium
• Reptile grass
• Water bowl
• heat lamp and guard
• micro climate mini stat 300
• digital hydrogemeter/ thermometer
• large piece of Viv-exotic wood
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks for looking.