If you are a collector of perfumes/empty miniature perfume bottles these are for you. Most bottles are empty but a couple still contain some perfectly useable fragrances.
The collection includes:
1.Jardins de Versailles - a rare perfume produced in France by Christine Darvin. Approximately half full spray bottle of this unusual, French Eau de Parfum, Fragrance type: Floral, Woody/earthy, Oriental/spicy , Citrus/fruity. Unique bottle see photo. This is a used item.There is some perfume left in the 3.4fl. oz bottle. Fragrance Notes;
Top Notes: Bergamot and Clove,
Middle Notes: White Flowers and Rose
Base Notes: Sandalwood and Vanilla
2. Ysatis by Givenchy This empty, miniature bottle is in perfect condition. It dates from 1984 and I believe this size is no longer made.
3. Fendi: Empty 3.4 fl oz with box and 0.8 fl oz miniature bottle. Both in perfect condition. Very decorative and ideal for a collector. This fragrance was a blend of leather, rose, sandalwood, amber and musk.A real classic.
4. Carnet de Bal by Revillon, Paris. Size 1 fl. oz. Era 1937.
5. Eau de Givenchy - miniature - slight damage to cap but it still fits perfectly. Era 1980
6. Fidji by Laroche, France - miniature. Era 1966
7. Must de Cartier Era 1980s
8. Enjoli by Charles of the RItz (2 bottles) Era 1978
9. Givenchy III (Cap has some damage from usage)1970
10. Ysatis (Givenchy) - 5 empty
eau de toilette spray bottles. All in perfect condition.
Price:£35.00. Buyer to collect or postage £6.60 First class/ £3.95 Second class