Looking for responsible and reliable, calm person to help with yard duties at our small yard. We have two horses who live out 24/7.
Approximately 8-10 hours a week, flexible hours.
- poo picking the field (4-5 hours a week)
- checking the water trough
- occasionally harrowing the arena
- exercising one of the horses, ideally 2-3 times a week (15h cob gelding, either lunge or ride)
- brushing, hoof picking etc. both horses
- tack cleaning (cob only)
Must be able to drive a quad with trailer. Must be experienced with horses.