Suitcase Fusion 3 Professional Font Management software (Mac version, includes Font Doctor) control/preview all your fonts/typefaces
This is the original Extensis software and comes complete in its original packaging, installer DVD with serial numbers. It’s the upgrade disk, however if you don’t have a previous version, I will include my original serial numbers for the previous version to allow you to do a full install of this.
Suitcase Fusion 3 includes auto-activation plug-in support for the following applications:
• Adobe Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.1 (included in Creative Suite 5.5)
• Adobe InDesign CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5
• Adobe Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS5.1 (included in Creative Suite 5.5)
• The Photoshop CS5 and CS5.1 plug-ins for Suitcase Fusion 3 v14.1 and later include the Extensis Font Panel.
• QuarkXPress 7, 8, 9
• Google Web Font Library – Suitcase Fusion 3 and the Extensis Font Panel in Photoshop now give you access to the expanding library of Google Web Fonts.
• WebINK – The WebINK font rental service is the cost-effective way to implement typographic distinctiveness on your websites. Browse the massive WebINK Library, test fonts on your existing sites or those in development, then add new fonts to your site with simple changes to your CSS. WebINK handles the font licensing, hosting, and provides the correct format to each visitor, freeing you to concentrate on web design.
• Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
• Suitcase Fusion 3 v14.0.6 and later include support for OS X 10.7 Lion
• 1.6 GHz or faster Intel or PowerPC processor
• 1 GB RAM
• 300 MB available hard drive space, plus additional space for fonts
• Safari 4.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, or Google Chrome 10 or later to view Help
• Google Chrome is supported for viewing help in Suitcase Fusion 3 v14.1.0 and later
Additional Requirements for the Extensis Font Panel
The Extensis Font Panel is included in Suitcase Fusion 3 v14.1.0 and later
• A WebINK account
• Adobe Photoshop CS5 or newer
• Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.5 or later