Gorgeous home reared puppies with laid back temperaments.
Purdy has had an amazing litter of 7 black sproodles, all with bits of white on their chest, 5 boys and 2 girls.
4 boys left.
Mum Purdy is a KC registered liver and white springer spaniel, she is our family pet, she has such a fun and kind temperament, she is fantastic with our 11 month old daughter.
Dad Henry is a KC registered miniature poodle who has been heath checked beyond the usual requirements.
He has been DNA tested clear for the following 4 diseases.
1) Prcd PRA, Progressive Retinal Atrophy, a form of blindness, common in Poodles, Cockers and Poodle Crosses.
2) Degenerative Myelopathy, a paralysing spine condition found in all breeds.
3) Von Willebrands Type 1, a serious canine blood condition which can lead to excessive bleeding and complications.
4) Familial Nephropathy, a serious kidney disease in Cockers.
This will enable you to guarantee to your puppy buyers that their puppy will never suffer from any of these serious canine conditions, without having to have your bitch tested.
Henry has also been examined by a specialist orthopaedic vet, for Luxating Patella, which is a common crippling condition of Poodles and Poodle crosses.
The puppies has been brought up in our family home, they are used to all household noises and a baby playing with them, they really are happy confident healthy pups.
Puppies will come with
- First vaccination
- Health check
- Full worming treatment from 2 weeks old
- 4 weeks insurance
- Puppy food
- Comfort Blanket
- Copy of parents papers
Puppies will be ready to leave for their forever homes on the 17th December, if you would like to arrange a viewing please call or text me, emails don't work on here.