Mercedes Vito 111 CDI Long Wheelbase LWB. I've owned this van for 5 years, since June 2011 and have used it to transport my race motorbikes to and from race circuits around the UK, so no heavy loads and only weekend use. I'm selling as the race season has ended and a friend has offered me the use of his van when I need it, so no need for me to run one any more.
The van has been serviced regularly and comes with tons of paperwork and receipts (see photos), all of which will come with the van. I've recently had a large amount of work done on the van, so sorry to let it go in some ways. I've listed the good and bad points below as best as I can.
There is no VAT to be added onto the purchase price, as I'm a private user.
*MOT to 28 September 2017 - MOTs with mileage noted are available back to the one covering 2010
*Low mileage at 142k. It might increase slightly, but not by more than 300 miles this month.
*Last serviced 12 September 2016 - cost of £574.62 including new oil, air, pollen and fuel filters
*Front brake discs and pads & sensors replaced 12 Sept 2016
* Nearside front droplink replaced 12 Sept 2016
* Front crankshaft oil seal replaced 11 Oct 2016 - £118.50
* Starter motor replaced 20 April 2013 - £160.80
* Serviced annually with full paperwork and receipts to support, going back to when first registered
* Long wheelbase
* 111 model, so more power (110bhp) than the 109 model (90bhp)
* Two owners from new
* Mercedes bulkhead
* Barn style rear doors
* Twin sliding side doors
* Solid bodywork all round
* ABS / traction control
* CD / radio
* Electric windows
* Remote central locking
* Brake pad sensors
* No VAT
* Passenger side does not lock on remote central locking, but locks OK manually
* Rear door does not lock / unlock on the remote locking, but locks fine from the inside lock
*Passenger side electric window sometimes doesn't work from drivers side, but works fine from passenger side
* The warning light for an open door is always lit. It's done this since I got the latches on the side doors replaced in Feb 2013, but not a problem
* The tyre pressure sensor sometimes lights up when driving after a few minutes, but no problem when driving.
* Drivers side seat has some wear, but I've used seat covers (included in sale) for 5 years and it's not got any worse
* It's a 10 year old van, so has a few rust spots showing, I've treated all these with Kurust, but might need touching up. It also has a few dents and scrapes around, but is in very good condition overall.
Viewings are more than welcome, as are test drives.
Cash on collection please