LAND Rover Defender 110 TD5 4X4 Utility MONSTER TRUCK ,WINCH CHALLENGE VEHICLE - as a project.
3500 kg capacity
It's a 1999 special vehicles edition and comes from electricity board used for putting electricity pylons
up mountains ,
NEEDS GEARBOX RE-CONDITIONING , ( I've got gearbox out sat in the back of the cab waiting to go to re-con as 5th gear went on motorway so got recovered home )
GRAB A BARGAIN IF YOU WANT IT AS IT IS .£2500 Or I can get the work required done and put mot on
£3500 , I'm not sure whether to get the work done ,,, or sell it as it is . It's in
my driveway taking up space.
THE BLACK BEAST .
- Strong TD5 engine with 156,241 miles and previous MOTS to back up mileage.
Salmesbury dumper axles
Power take off ,
Hydraulic Ramsey 14000kg winch in winch bumper .
LAND ANCHOR ,
Hydraulic power points to feed power tools ,tipping trailer , log splitter etc ,
Side roller shutters with kitchen in one side , floor stowage in back . slide out bench vice .
Snorkel , ladder rack ,side
ladder, raptor dash , egr bypas , re map .
- Bodywork is a bit rough but it's not brand new and has been used for what land rovers should be used for
- Has genuine alarm system, with key fob, 1 Key and engine immobiliser.
- shelf racking unit in the back.
- fully sound proofed in the back.
- Headlining and interior light in good condition.
- Bulkhead is solid , Galvanised chassis
- No MOT so will need trailering away.
- Drives really well.
- Tyres need replacing.
- Driver's bottom seat is torn.
- Needs a new battery. I can charge the existing battery so you can load it on your trailer.The pics show the truck with 36 inch simmex extreme Trekker tyres which are £415 each , they are not included in the sale . It will have a set of wheels with roadworthy mud tyres .but not the simmex,s .
The 110 has great potential and I'm reluctant in selling it as it's a good project that won't take much to put on the road.
Selling as spares or repairs and sold as seen.
I've been honest with my discription , get in touch for more info .