Be the next Danny MacAskill with this 24'' TMS CHAMPGN street trials bike, in excellent condition!
International Shipping available, please message me for postage price.
These are pretty rare and exotic trials bikes in the UK, I think this is the only one for sale in the UK currently.
These are basically a French equivalent to an Inspired street trials bike.
There's a really cool video of a TMS CHAMPGN in action, just type in 'Street Trial | Clement Moreno | TMS Bikevision' on youtube.
I can fit some Hope / Magura hydraulic disc brakes to the bike at an extra cost if you want, see details below.
It’s a really cool looking bike, the photos don’t do it justice.
The bike is in excellent condition, with no known faults and only minor scrapes and scratches from trials, it's been very well looked after. Every runs silky smooth and feels tight and responsive.
This is a pretty light street trials bike, flicks, hops and spins nicely :)
The frame, forks, handlebars and headset are a TMS CHAMPGN frame kit, the rest of the specs are:
- Brand new Try-All ISIS bottom bracket.
- Brand new Try-All 'No War' self extracting crank bolts (cranks can be removed with just an 8mm allen key! :)
- Brand new Schwalbe DH inner tubes.
- Brand new Avid BB5 disc brake calipers, front and rear, with brand new pads all round.
- Brand new front 203mm disc brake rotor, and only lightly used rear 203mm rotor.
- Brand new Sram SLickwire Linear brake cables, front and rear.
- Brand new stem (90mmx35 degree, same as most street bikes).
- Brand new handlebar grips will be fitted to the bike upon it's sale (you can choose from red or black grips).
- Brand new KMC Z610 HX chain.
- Brand new pivotal seat post.
- Brand new pivotal seat.
- Avid SD7 levers with adjustable 'dial-in' modulation, so it's easy to fine-tune the feel of the brakes.
- Maxxis Holy Roller tyres, front and rear, plenty of tread left on them.
- Try-All Expert ISIS cranks.
- Nearly new Echo SL freewheel.
- Echo drilled rear rim on a Tensile disc hub.
- Onza front rim on an Onza disc hub.
The front brake cable is routed down through the steerer tube of the forks, for easier tailwhips and barspins.
The rear brake cable has been deliberately left quite long, also to make barspins and tailwhips easier.
I have a Hope Tech front disc brake with a 203mm rotor that could be fitted to the front of the bike for an extra £70 if you want.
Or I have a Magura MT8 with carbon lever which could be fitted for an extra £50 if you want (not as powerful as the Hope, but very light).
.......Or.....I have a Magura MT7 with carbon lever that could be fitted to the rear for an extra £70.
Please note: I have put the original TMS headset topcap / dust cover back on the bike now, instead of the red Snafu one pictured.
Just the framekit alone was around £750 when new, it's a really nice quality piece of kit.
I'm based in Southport in the North West, if you want to view or test ride the bike, please send me a message.
Thanks for stopping by :)