3.5 t Renault Master Horsebox. Lovely little box which can be driven on a car license!!
* Y Reg
* 140k miles
* MOT till Sept 18
* Recent Work includes:
- New Alternator
- Brake Caliper
- New Headboard - marine ply (board between horses & cab)
- Roof Vents & Ramp all re-sealed.
* Stalled for 2 horses (takes 2 x 16.2hh), I have travelled 16.3hh eventer plus other horse with ease.
* Rear Facing
* Side ramp
* Spacious, bright and airy horse area
* Internal horse area measurements & vehicle weight are:
- Height 2m20cm
- Width 1m 70cm
- Length 2m 30cm (with additional head space over storage / wheel arches).
- Total weight 2250kg, so has a 1250kg payload.
* Rubber matting over floor and half way around the walls.
* Solid metal van floor with wood over the top (regularly inspected)
* Adjustable position for the partition.
* 2 x roof vents
* 2 x windows at rear
* Storage area over cab (ideal for rugs).
* Built in storage over wheel arches at rear. One solid top x 1 padded cushion top.
* Tie up rings to rear exterior of vehicle
* Bridle Hooks & Saddle Rack
* Cab has 3 seats, all with seatbelts fitted
* Radio / CD player with removable front
* 2 keys
* Full instruction manual.
A fab little box, lovely to drive and never had any problems with it. I have travelled many horses in it, all of which have travelled well (even those who don't like trailers).
Shame to see it go. Only selling as not used much anymore due to sale of competition horse; and have use of a trailer.
Serious enquires only please.