A E Adam AFP360L Laboratory Precision Electronic Balance. 3 Decimal Point Readability.
Adam AFP are the "affordable alternative series of milligram balances" to meet your weighing needs. It's hard to beat the value the AFP Series offers. If you find a milligram balance for less it's probably built using a strain gauge loadcell. The maximum amount of divisions (capacity divided by readability = divisions) a strain can offer is pretty much 60,000 divisions. Unfavourable features of a strain design include susceptibility to instability or drift (when the numbers on the display crawl) due to hysteresis and temperature coefficient characteristics. The AFP uses an electromagnetic force measuring sensor similar to the Scientech Series providing great performance and stability.
Little use - Great Condition.
• GLP compliant software package for calibration print out.
• Standard glass breeze shield.
• Automatic compensation for minor temperature variations.
• Digital filters and suppression of the last digit on the display.
• The LCD can be set to weigh in grams, milligrams, carats, grains, ounces, or pennyweight.
• Push button calibration (external cal only & requires optional calibration weight).
Item in great used condition - Calibration expired Jan 2017.
I have a 2nd balance also for sale. Please enquire.