Near Valle de Bravo, in Mexico -
- The perfect setting and the perfect location for a peaceful retreat after a day of paragliding activities. The air is pure, no pollutants for nothing: no traffic.
Wake up to the sound of the roosters and the birds, or it might be a braying donkey or a horse neighing!
Take a walk through the strawberry fields next door, or walk along the nearby trails leading to some small towns and to the lake of Valle de Bravo.
It is the perfect place to return to the basics of a simple life (no landline or internet). Would you like to do some reading while listening to the sound of the breeze in the trees? This is the perfect settings.
Are you looking for a place to spend some time under the sun of Mexico, 6,000 feet high? Temperatures can reach 32 degrees Farenheit at night and 90 degrees Farenheit in the daytime during the winter season: so remember to bring sunscreen / sun-blocker even in December or January!
- We have the answer with a comfortable house in a quiet and familiar ambiance.
Casa Tilostoc is a different concept and a seductive experience! ! !
Nothing fancy. A small 2 bedroom house with a touch of sophistication that comes from the unique decor and personal touch which gives a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- It is 20 minutes from the city Valle de Bravo, a 3 miles (in straight line) Northwest of the lake (10 minutes drive from the lake - the property is not on the shore of the lake - the property is not overlooking the lake). Access to property is via a dirt road (1 mile): No need to have an off-road / 4x4 or SUV; regular cars with normal ground clearance, will make it without problem.
- You will have:
- A house of 74 sqm with a garden of 1,000 square meters.
- 2 bedrooms with two single beds in each room. Can sleep up to 5 persons.
- A functional kitchen without a dishwasher.
- A bathroom with shower (hot water), sink and toilet. No bathtub.
- A fireplace in the living room.
- A portable electric heater (the nights can be chilly).
- A stream of water on the west side of the property: it is the ideal setup if you're in the mood for a refreshing bath.
- You will not have:
- No telephone (a phone booth is located in the nearby village - 2 minutes by car). There is ample coverage for mobile phone.
- No access to Internet (you can use the high speed Internet access in the nearest town - 15 minutes by car).
- No dishwasher.
- No air conditioning.
- No bathtub.
- No fires are permitted in the patio / garden.
- Your pets are welcome if they are well trained and friendly with other pets and humans. Pets are not allowed to jump on the furniture.