Selling up my plate collections.This beautifil 12-plate Limited edition 1980's
set titled the "Japanese Floral Calendar" Collection..
The designs were created by Chokin artist Shuho with calligraphy by Senkin Kage. The plates are in excellent condition, and are of 23K gold rims
and silver-plated copper.
The rims have Japanese symbols/wring around the gold rim.
In original boxes and packaging.
Chokin is the ancient Japanese art of engraving copper and then gilding it with silver and gold. Each plate is 5 7/8" in diameter . Each plate comes with certifications of authenticity and in its original packaging .
1st issue: New Year's Day - Pine & Crane
· 2nd issue: Early Spring-Plum & Nightingale
· 3rd issue: Spring
- Cherry Blossoms
· 4th issue: Girls' Doll Day Festival-Peach Blossoms
· 5th issue: Buddha's Birthday-Lotus & Baby Buddha
· 6th issue: Early Summer-Wisteria & Tree Peony No.
· 7th issue: Boy's Doll Day Festival-Iris
· 8th issue: Summer Morning Glory & Evening Glory
· 9th issue: Autumn, Grasses & Singing Insects
· 10th issue: Festival of the Full Moon- Pampas Grass & Full Moon
· 11th issue: Late Autumn - Chrysanthemum & Maple Leaves
· 12th issue: Winter/Bamboo, , Red berries & Snow
only just over £4 per plate
WILL POST AT BUYERS EXPENSE ask for price
Also have advertised individually the following sets
Reco Mother Goose 1981 set £30
Worcester Scenes of the Countryside (8) £35
Childs Best Friend (dogs) 1985 £25
WILLING TO ACCEPT OFFERS ON THE WHOLE LOT