Advert Description

Manure will be over a year old and rotted for immediate use. All manure is 99% pure with the other 1% being made up of earth worms and twigs, for today's modern lifestyle.
Prices from £30 per load*(1cubic metre) depending on distance (price quoted is for delivery within 2 miles).
Please message for a delivery quote providing a postcode.**
Fresh is also available for roses.***
Additional Info:
Unfortunately (for me) I do not have a tractor or digger, therefore wet weather conditions (even the slightest) greatly reduces the chances of delivery due to slippery mud tracks off the premises. Orders should be made before weather deteriorates to avoid disappointment. Mid-winter will require hard frost to allow vehicles to pass.
*Due to weight restrictions only 1 cubic meter can be delivered at a given time, therefore delivery will be charged per cubic meter. For multiple orders please allow time between loads.
**Quotes are calculated using google maps based on exact mileage form the premises.
***See other advert for fresh manure (search preloved for Free manure).
Unfortunately I do not provide bagged manure.

Additional Information

  • This advert has had 4383 views
  • This advert was updated 66 days ago
  • Welwyn, Herts

This advert has no additional information available. Why not get in touch with Gary to request more…

Try our delivery partners AnyVan