Beautiful architect designed villa with over 200m2 of living space + private gardens + large garage + outside cooking area including brick built wood fired pizza oven.
Spacious split floor living area with all the amenities of a prestigious residential villa - designed for enjoyment all year round!
- Main floor: Bright double aspect lounge with arched doorway, fully fitted kitchen with granite worktop, utility room/shower room, enclosed veranda/spare bedroom, family bathroom, main bedroom and second double bedroom. The kitchen leads to a large terrazza with sloping tiled roof.
- Lower floor (semi-basement): Spiral wooden staircase leading to large open plan L-shaped rustic ‘tavernetta’ with fully fitted kitchen area with granite/marble worktop and chimney + open fireplace in the corner. There is also a study/office desk area, a further double bedroom and additional small bathroom. Beyond the living area there is a storage room and a very spacious garage with large double-folding outside doors. The lower floor can be made into a self-contained separate living area.
- Attic/Loft: The loft area is accessed via an easy fold scissor action loft ladder. Currently used for storage with additional access via outside window portal. Subject to local regulations there is potential for conversion into additional living area.
OUTSIDE SPACE AND GARDENS
- Outdoor cooking area: Brick built traditional wood fired pizza oven with log/kindling wood storage area. There is also an outside sink and a Mediterranean style masonry barbecue with tall chimney.
- Outside shower cabin: Large shower cabin fully plumbed into water supply with autonomous overhead solar heated tank.
- Gardens: Partly paved with raised flower beds on paved areas and shrubs along the borders. Fully stocked with many Mediterranean climate plants including large palm trees, cycas palms, mimosa, oleander and a large bougainvillea+jasmine hedge running along the entire frontage. There is also a small vegetable growing area with fruit trees and a cactus planted area boasting many different species including prickly pears. The gardens are fully irrigated with water supplied from an artesian well.
- Driveway: Electric sliding gates allow access to the driveway which leads to the garage. There is space for several cars with potential for further parking.
Fully connected to gas and electricity grid, mains water supply and sewer. The villa is comfortable both in winter and in summer with central heating radiators on the main floor and air conditioning units on both floors. There is also provision for additional radiators on the lower floor.
Villa Conny was designed by an architect with considerable attention to detail. The villa has been constructed to a very high standard utilizing quality materials. An example of this are the outside walls which are coated in a protective compound that renders them virtually maintenance free. Windows, doors and all the interior woodwork are made from beautiful prime quality Scandinavian pine and varnished to a high gloss finish. The outside window shutters have recently been replaced with pine effect pvc coated aluminium shutters which complement the existing style and quality of the architecture.
The villa is approx. 500m from the beach and is situated on the edge of the town where it is more tranquil. The centre of the town has a more lively nightlife with restaurants, bars and further attractions. During the summer months many attractions are staged in the town’s communal pinewood park area. The town itself is bordered by beautiful pine tree woodland.
Marina di Ginosa is a very small town on the unspoilt Ionian coast in the increasingly popular Apulia region in southern Italy. It boasts crystal clear waters and beautiful sandy beaches which have been awarded Bandiera Blu status for their cleanliness for the 18th year running and was also recently awarded the child-friendly Bandiera Verde status. The beach is flanked by fabulous pine woodland that stretches along several miles of the Ionian coastline. The town itself is regarded very highly for its friendly and welcoming atmosphere and is very popular for family vacations. There are many exceptionally good value restaurants which are open all year round together with shops and local markets offering excellent local produce. Marina di Ginosa is located some 30Km along the Ionian coast southwest of Taranto and is very easily accessed by car, rail or air. Both Bari and Brindisi airports are both approx.1 hour away by car and are served by several international carriers all year round.
- VIEWINGS CAN BE ARRANGED AT SHORT NOTICE –