UNIQUE PROPERTY in FANTASTIC LOCATION! And - A Property with a Huge amount of Potential for a variety of uses !
2/3 Bed Detached Country Cottage near the shores of Lough Gara.a well known fishing lake. (within easy walking distance too)
Also benefits from Extensiver River/stream Frontage, &set on over half an acre of mature landscaped gardens (0.593 acre/0.24 HA, divided into 4 seperate garden areas facing South, East, West and North) with a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants and also a walled, paved fruit orchard, with various fruit trees and bushes.
Substantial, good-sized stone outbuildings,incl a Granary, with a lot of potential, especially as one already has a fireplace..
- Walking distance to/from Lough Gara. From which you can also.acccess to the Shannon Waterway too !( via the Boyle river and Lough Key) Ideal lovers of fishing, sailing, boating, kyaking, canoeing,swimming. etc
- Fantastic Potential to benefit from views of Lough Gara - if extended upwards (as Lough Gara can be seen from the roof)
-Tranquil,sheltered, peaceful & sunny spot, with no near neighbours, yet with excellent road access.
- Near Airport (West of Ireland Airport)- only approx 15 mins away. Well located - as within easy reach of all major cities, the N5 to Dubin & Westport, main roads to Galway, Limerick & Sligo.
- in Habitable condition NOW -(unlike so many Irish properties advertised!)
-Electricity connected (&with Electrician's Certificate). USB ports on new sockets.
Mains water connected
- Septic tank (with all permissions and paperwork)
- UPVC Double Glazing fitted throughout
- New plumbing in kitchen and bathrooom
- New propane gas instantaneous water heater
- New Electric shower just fitted with almost 2 years guarantee remaining
- Brand new ceilings (in original cottage)
and - Fully (newly) Insulated Loft area
- New Multi-Fuel Stove fitted (with over 2 years guarantee remaining) that heats the rooms in the original cottage (lounge & 2 bedrooms) very effectively.
- Large concreted hard-standing parking area and concreted paths and driveway.
Would benefit from some further internal finishing- ideal for DIY enthusiast..
- OFCH (was fitted but not currrently connected, Boiler removed, as needs servicing, and some radiators may need replacing)
All paperwork in order. And With recent electrical certificate and planning permission documentation.
Immediately habitable, mains water and elecricity connected, unlike so many Irish properties advertised!
Ideal Holiday Home (walking distance from the shores of Lough Gara) or Permanent residence.
Freehold property. Vacant Possession on completion.
Genuine reason for sale.
Further details and many more photos available, on request.
Recently valued at 80,000+ Euros by a local agent
However, absolute Bargain at just 74,500 for quick sale
ALL GENUINE enquires welcomed, but NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE
The property has HUGE potential for a small Holiday complex (subject to planning permission) with endless possibilities for boating, fishing as well as various different watersports... the possibilites are endless.. especially if the outbuildings were converted to living accomodation too...
Further potential would also be offered if the property were extended upwards to benefit from panoramic countryside and lake views..
And Plenty of space for a Mobile Home or two, or more.., and/or wooden Chalets in the seperate,private, garden areas too.....
Valued at a substantially higher price, however open to realistic offers for a quick sale.
Genuine Enquiries Welcomed. More pics and info can be emailed. However, NO TIMEWASTERS please!