Selling our beautifully converted horsebox bar 1970's Rice Pony Trailer
The horsebox has been converted to an extremely high standard.
-Two hatches have been engineered (a side serving hatch and back serving hatch) to allow for maximum service and revenue. The back serving hatch is a window, so if the weather isn't ideal, or there is limited space, it still lets plenty of light in.
- Inside, there is a brand new Rhino Osli 1350 Ultra Energy Efficient fridge (worth £750+ inc VAT) that holds 269 beer bottles or over 100 bottles of prosecco
- Brand new worktops have been fitted as well as new floor and a sink (pump sink).
- Other fixtures and fittings include lantern lights, shelves and storage for under the work surfaces. The fake interior flowers used for decorative purposes will also be included.
- It's painted in really high quality metal paint, in a lavender grey colour
- The reason for selling was the plan was to start my own bar business, however, due to other commitments, I haven't got the time going forward to fulfil this.
- If you'd like to keep the 'brand' that's fine - I have the website all up and running. Please google 'Stable Social Horsebox Bar' and you will find our website.
The standard of conversion really stands out compared to many others out there on the market and would be a fabulous addition to a pub or restaurant looking to increase capacity this summer, or for someone looking to go into the mobile bar business, whether that be at weddings, corporate events or country shows.
Me and the horsebox are based in the Herts/Enfield area - please contact me for more details.