Helmet worn 3 times, bought new from Helmet City for £449
Comes fitted with Scala G9X Audio Kit (no charger or storage box) bought new for £179.99
Selling as no longer a pillion on a motorbike.
SHOEI 2015 GT-AIR WANDERER MOTORCYCLE HELMET DETAILS
The first full face Shoei helmet to feature an internal sun shield, the GT-AIR Wanderer is a potent offering breaking new ground on the future of motorcycle helmet safety. Not content with just slapping on a sun shield for the sake of convenience, Shoei has reengineered its shell designs to accommodate and improve the concept. Elsewhere, its slippery, wind tunnel tested shape improves ventilation while staying comfortable at buffeting speeds. Pieced together, the completed offering is a superbly competent all a-rounder. From cruiser to sport touring to sportbike, the Shoei GT-AIR is a new beginning in street motorcycle excellence.
Aerodynamic Shell Design:
• Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
• Multi-Piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
• Three shell and four EPS liner sizes provide increased fit options that help to comfortably
• Fit most head sizes
• Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift, as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed
Sun Shield Visor System:
• Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
• Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
• Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
• Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
• Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
• Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
• Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance behind wind screens
• Easy to operate large lower intake vent
• Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
• The rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
• Breath guard and chin curtain included
• Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM)
• High performance fiberglass and organic fibers are combined to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
• 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
• Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
• Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
• Eyeglass compatible interior
• E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the helmet more easily removable
Standard Chin-Strap Clip: Neatly secures chin strap
CNS-1 Shield System:
• The CNS-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
• Includes new redesigned Pinlock® Anti-Fog
• Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
• Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
• Scratch-resistant shield coating
• 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
SCALA G9X DETAILS
INTERCOM OPTIONS Intercom Conference mode between 2, 3 or 4 riders at a range of up to 1.6 km (Under tough environmental conditions (dense forest, narrow buildings, heavy traffic), intercom range will be reduced. Once conditions improve, the range will increase again). Click-to-Link Intercom: For spontaneous connection with other CTL-enabled riders nearby "1+8" Intercom Toggling with 8 additional buddies.
MULTIPLE DEVICE CONNECTIVITY Bluetooth Mobile phones / GPS device Wireless MP3 connectivity via A2DP - cable option also provided.
ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS Wireless music streaming via devices supporting Bluetooth Stereo A2DP and AVRCP profiles Music Sharing: Rider and Passenger can enjoy the same stereo music (via A2DP) MP3 Players (non-Bluetooth) via cable Built-in FM Radio with 6 station presets and automatic tuning.
CARDO COMMUNITY Download software upgrades, enhancements and new features Set up your "1+8" Intercom buddies Create, find and join riding tours Customize your Scala Rider G9x settings.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY Voice Command and VOX technology: Make / Receive mobile calls by voice command Make intercom calls by voice command AGC technology (Automatic Gain Control), allowing the automatic adjustment of volume according to ambient noise and riding speed. You can also control the volume level manually. AGC sensitivity levels can be customized to suit your personal preferences VOX technology and Voice Command for safe and handsfree operation of key functions. VOX sensitivity levels can be customized to suit your personal preferences PLC software (Packet Loss Concealment) for real-time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments. Software updates via the Cardo Community on PC/Mac Cardo SmartSet App for settings customization on-the-go Spoken status announcements, so that you always know to whom or to what device you are connected Volume Per Mode: Volume is set and saved at different levels for each audio source.