Title : Trakker Carp Fishing Luggage - NEW NXG Compact 6 Rod Sleeve 12ft Holdall
Selling Price : Your offer includes FREE P+P and a FREE DVD. “Make me a sensible offer ! ! !”
How long have I had this for ? : 3 weeks
Size : The ‘unpackaged’ size of the product is approximately : (H) – (L) – (W)
Weight : The ‘unpackaged’ weight of the product is approximately : kg
Product Description (include ‘keywords’) : Trakker Carp Fishing Luggage - NEW NXG Compact 6 Rod Sleeve 12ft Holdall
Condition of item : Brand new. Still in its’ original box. It still smells brand new.
Features : Overview
Transportation, organization, protection. NXG covers all this with its durable, extensive range of luggage solutions for all situations in a perfectly ‘Carpy’ shade of olive green.
• Compact space-saving holdall housing upto 6 rods
• 12” in size
• Internal Velcro strips to keep all rods secure
• Internal divider to separate and protect rods
• Designed to take large big pit reels and 50mm butt rings
• On the spine, you have a Landing net pocket
• An external bankstick and weigh sling pockets and a very handy, but neat little lead pocket. Saves your lead banging against your rods during transit or when you are simply moving swims
• Two Duplon carry handles – one at the base and one half way up the holdall. This makes it very ergonomically balanced (fancy words, even for me) to pick it up fully loaded with your rods when taking it out of the car or when replacing them back in the car. Makes light work of the whole process.
• A very generous padded shoulder strap
• Material: 600-denier polyester
Reason for sale : Quite simply, I need to ‘downsize’. I’m more of a ‘Chris Yates’ style angler now, rather than a ‘Danny Fairbrass’ style angler. Gone are the days of me taking every item of tackle known to man but the kitchen sink ! !
History of the item : I bought it in April 2018, so, I’ve had this holdall in the box for 3 weeks and it has not been used. I don’t know why I got it.
It won’t get used by me, but it should be used by a more serious carp angler. It has only been taken out of its’ box to photograph for demonstration purposes, and then put back in the box again. I’ve sold my complete spod and marker kit, which did consist of a marker and spod rod, sporting the very large spooled Daiwa Emblem Spod reels attached to the rods. I practiced loading up the holdall, before putting it back in the box again, and I found it best to put the spod and marker rod inside the internal divider, ‘top and tail style’, then zip it up, then 2 made up carp rods to one side of the divider, again ‘top and tail style’, and another carp rod and an Avon style rod set up for surface floater fishing on the other side of the internal divider, again ‘top and tail style’. Works perfectly. Landing net and pole, and other accessories went into the external pockets designed for the purpose. I found it to be a very compact holdall, it’s an excellent design, excellent material and very well made, as you would expect from Trakker, and houses all you need all in one brilliant holdall. After singing its’ praises, why am I selling it ? Reason . . . I have decided to drastically cut down on the amount of tackle I have, and I shouldn’t have bought it. I have actually sold quite a few rods, I did have 14 rods, I’ve sold 10 of them. So, even this holdall now, is surplus to my downsizing requirements.
You get what you pay for, and (as they say on ‘FLOG-IT’ . . . . . .”Quality always sells”). Like all fishing tackle, it is there to be used, not to sit idle, looking pretty on a shelf, so, why don’t you buy it, take it off my hands, and use it, and it will surely, without a doubt, protect your prized fishing rods for years to come, because, let’s face it, quality tackle is not cheap is it ! ! . . . I wish you ‘tight lines’ as us anglers say . . . enjoy ! !
Methods of Payment : DON’T SEND ANY CASH ! !
PAYPAL . . . . .CHEQUE . . . . .POSTAL ORDER . . . . .BANK TRANSFER.