I have a 3ft x 3ft x 1.5ft tank (tank space is 3ft x 2ft x1.5ft) that I had previously split into half allowing me to keep another reptile in the top section, this can easily be removed allowing it to convert back into one large tank. I dont have alot of things for the top section anymore as it is empty but included is:
- an adult male gecko, he has lost alot of his toes due to a problem with shedding too fast that he once had but no longer has the problem. Eats crickets, locusts, waxworms.
- Large water bowl that was previous the bottom to a water fountain.
- A wood house.
- 2 logs
- red reptile bulb
- small brown bowl for calcium
- 1 uv bulb connection
- 1 uv bulb
- siv for the sand
- plastic reptile bag I had for my snake
- 1 dimming habistat thermostat
- 2 bayonet to screw bulb converters
- 1 ceramic bulb
- A hand made shelf that can hold 3 disposable plastic trays for different foods with a small section reptile can sit on used for my bearded dragons may just need a clean and sand to refresh as haven't used it for a while.
Need gone due to having a baby so need the space and wont have the time for him.
If would like any further info or pictures please ask.