This motorhome is now available for viewing in Winsford, Cheshire and has an MOT certificate valid until 17/06/19.
Lunar Roadstar 720 Coachbuilt on Fiat Ducato base. 7.3m length 2.22 width, 2.90 height. Registered 2002. 2.8TD 3500KG. Power Steering, Electric cab windows & Radio
Bike carrier available under negotiation (brand new, never attached to vehicle)
low mileage - 38,865 miles
four berths, three seats with seatbelt (space to add another seatbelt) front lounge.
replacement refrigerator when I bought the vehicle two years ago. -
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REFRIGERATOR DOMETIC RMD8555 -
- Two-door absorption refrigerator for 12v, 230v and gas
- Perfect integration in the furniture: no control panel visible from the outside
- Innovative Series 8 panel with LED display and button for frame heating
- AES version - Automatic energy selector
- LED interior lighting and visible lights from the outside
- Replaceable door seals
- Locking mates with ventilation option
- User-friendly integrated control panel
microwave - fitted new two years ago,
Full bathroom with toilet, basin, cupboards, large wardrobe and drawers, separate shower and sliding door for more privacy.
Spare brand new water pump.
Fitted with Battery Mate when I bought it, so it is always ready to start no matter how long it's been stood plugged into mains.
Large Heki rooflight
Onboard water tank
Gas and Electric heating and water
Loose lay carpets
A little damage to the body on the back corner and two slices in the bodywork on the side. Quote from Spinney's to repair - approx £900 labour and £235 paint & materials, plus VAT.
Requires a new hinge riveting to living accommodation door (metal fatigue has caused it to snap in this heat) and a new electric step needs fitting (we use a plastic one instead)