We now have for sale our very last Ragdoll kitten of this season! The kitten comes from GCCF active registered parents from good lines.
Born on 27th April:
1. Hugo (red mitted boy) - SOLD - a very stunning big and fluffy lad with a more laid-back personality than his brothers, but playful nonetheless.
2. Toby (red mitted boy) - AVAILABLE - this is our last Ragdoll baby left and our little billy-no-mates is now looking for his perfect forever home. Toby is a little stunner with lovely blue eyes. He is the most active, most playful, and most outgoing kitten in his litter and full of beans! A total purr box and very affectionate! A joy to be around and the perfect pet to own!
3. Little Lewis (red colourpoint boy) - SOLD - the smallest kitten in the litter and not as fluffy as his siblings. He’s a sweet little boy with a big heart who is looking for a lovely family to call his own where he will be spoilt rotten. He likes to play and cuddle!
4. Florence (seal tabby mitted girl) - SOLD - a beautiful girl with the Wow factor. She has lovely markings and the most adorable emerald blue eyes. She is an enchanting little lady with a more shy and gentle personality than her brothers. She is very playful though and everytime we look at her our hearts just melts!
Born on 21st March:
1. Merlin (red bicolour boy) - SOLD - This boy is lively and agile. He likes to climb and he is very outgoing and playful. He’s the perfect family companion! Merlin has a slender figure and amazing blue eyes contrasting perfectly against his almost white coat.
2. Celia (seal bicolour girl) - SOLD - our dear little Celia, such a sweetie, just like her mum in looks and personality. She likes to play, but is very gentle and friendly. She is looking for a home where she will be treated like a little Princess with a comfy sofa and lots of toys to play with.
The mother of the younger litter is our rare red colourpoint girl. She is a beautiful cat who enjoys a cuddle and being groomed.
The mother of the older litter is our super lovely seal bicolour girl. She is extremely friendly and laid-back. She is the kind of lady who will get on with everyone, very gentle and outgoing, and always up for a cuddle.
The father of both litters is our stunning seal mitted Ragdoll boy who is a big softy with the typical placid and lovely laid-back Ragdoll personality.
Our Ragdoll babies have been raised with all the love and care they deserve and we are looking for only the very best loving homes for them. Please research the Ragdoll breed before contacting us and tell us as much as possible about yourselves.
Ragdolls are not only very attractive cats, but they have heart-melting souls. They thrive on human attention and are strictly INDOOR cats. They are not independent outdoor cats. As adults, they are usually laid-back and loving and ideal family pets who want to be part of your daily life, and they do not like being left alone for too long.
We are looking for homes where these wonderful Ragdoll babies will be the centre of attention and as loved and adored as they have been here.
The kittens will be:
- Weaned and are currently eating Royal Canin Babycat dry food and drinking water.
- Trained to use the cat litter tray (used to Catsan cat litter).
- Health checked by a vet.
- Vaccinated (first vaccine).
- De-wormed and flea-free.
The kittens will move to their new homes with:
- A pretty little suitcase of belongings, including some food, their blanket, and some toys.
- Their vaccination certificates.
- Lots of advice during and following their move.
We are hobby breeders of Ragdoll cats and breed Pedigree Ragdolls, as well as Ragdolls registered with GCCF and TICA, in traditional and non-traditional colours.
Many thanks for reading this advert and we look forward to hearing from you! :-)