This ABI Riverdale is a 37ftx12ft 3bed 8/berth £18995 and is great lay-outs and waiting for full valet and jet wash we have plots with their own parking bays which most of our clients like , we do a refundable deposit as a lot of people can’t get to fast so I take a £500 deposit if you don’t like it when you come and we don’t have anything you like I will refund the £500 , hope this helps.
The price and package also includes......
FREE site fees for rest of season saving over £1300
FREE transport to the park of your choice
FREE caravan siting and connections
FREE caravan safety tests
FREE gas bottle
Frequently asked questions….
• How much are the site fees? – Our site fees range from just £1930 to £3215 depending on your choice of park we have 13 to pick from
• How long can I keep my caravan on my chosen park? – We don’t have an age limit on any of our caravan parks so your first holiday home can also be your last!
• Can I rent out my caravan? - Subletting your holiday home is allowed on most of our parks. If you would like more information on this please just let me know and we can go through this in more detail if you decide to visit
• Do you allow dogs? – Yes all of our parks are dog friendly
What will happen on my park tour?...On arrival at the park all of our customers will be talked through everything in this email in more detail. Any questions that the customer might have that hasn’t been covered will be talked through and recovered if need be. This day is designed to answer any questions that the customer has or is unsure about and to take the time to look around our parks to see if they caterer to their needs and wants. If they decide to join us on the day that’s great, if not then at least they have had all of their questions answered and hopefully had an enjoyable day out!.
Things for customers to consider when purchasing a holiday home….
• What do I get for my money? – A caravan of your choice, Professionally sited by our maintenance team, All service connections, Gas and electric safety tests and certificates, Pre and post-delivery inspection check, warranty, full valet, all services provided on park including grass cutting, road sweeping, refuse collection, street lighting, handling of repairs, reception and on park maintenance and sewerage and 8 passes to our Golden Palm resort.
• If I say yes what are the next steps? - Once you have found your perfect holiday home we would normally take a deposit to secure your holiday home and plot, we would process the funding application ( if applicable) we would get the caravan sited and connected with all the necessary safety checks completed, full payment would be needed to arrange this step. Ongoing support service once you have taken ownerships of your new holiday home and moved in. Enjoy the Blue Anchor lifestyle!
• How can I pay for my holiday home? – There are 3 options that our customers can choose from when purchasing their own holiday home. The first is paying in cash, a few customers are lucky enough to do this. Using a 3rd party like a bank loan or family and friends. And the final option is to use our funding package. Which would you like to know more about?
WE OVER 125 HOLIDAY HOMES IN STOCK AND CAN ALWAYS FIND 3 OR 4 HOLIDAY HOMES SO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO COMPARE AGAINST , I CAN ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING FOR YOUR BUDGET .... AND A LEAST 4 OR 5 CARVANS IN THIS BUDGET TO SHOW YOU .
3 months aftercare warranty for your peace of mind
NO change over fee or transfer fees to pay
With Blue Anchor Leisure Limited you can choose 13 holiday parks located in Skegness, Ingoldmells, Chapel St. Leonards and Mablethorpe with site fees starting from as little as £2,575 including water use. We have parks and locations right on the beach, parks with fishing lakes, NO age limit on any of our parks and all are pet friendly. We also have an EXTENDED SEASON - just over 10 months and private owner’s only parks available for those families looking for a quieter location.
As a family run business we are always looking to improve and grow, hence why we have invested £2 million pounds into our parks and facilities for 2015 season. So that YOU as an owner can continue to enjoy the lifestyle that caravan ownership can bring and to create, share and re live those amazing memories with your loved ones.
Also as an owner with Blue Anchor Leisure Limited you get use of the family friendly facilities and venues including Club Tropicana and our heated indoor swimming pool with flume and splash zone, bars, restaurants, launderettes, evening entertainment plus much more!
Not only this, we can offer you a complete and affordable funding solution at competitive rates and terms. So purchasing your holiday home has never been easier. Let us show you how affordable it really is!
Imagine being able to get away from it all as often as you like and enjoy life on Lincolnshire’s coast. There is an abundance of things to see and do for the whole family from the hustle and bustle of a traditional seaside holiday or the peace and tranquillity of the Lincolnshire countryside.
The desired lifestyle change for you and your family is waiting here for you, so why not take the opportunity this week to come and see us?? Or just a chat about what we offer just give me a call on my work mobile as at this time of the season can be out the office a lot as quite busy.
Kind Regard’s Simon Reeson